The Latin American film festival is a great multi-cultural opportunity to promote and enhance understanding of contemporary Latin American art and culture.
The Tasmanian Portraiture Prize is a prestigious award for Tasmanian artists, aged 30 and under.
A public lecture discussing current areas of interest and development in multiple sclerosis (MS)
School of Creative Arts Exhibition
A special documentary screening on the human cost of the Syrian refugee crisis.
Scholars from Lund University share their thoughts and experience on happiness.
What can the Twilight series teach us about tourism?
- Richard Ek, Lund University
- Mia Larson, Lund University
Chinese culture specialist Professor Colin Mackerras shares the experience of his travels among the nation's minority groups.
- Emeritus Professor Colin Mackerras, Griffith University
The Voice Visualised in Contemporary Art
A lively panel discussion on the contested space around food security in Tasmania.
- Dr Sandy Murray, Dietitian and Lecturer
- Associate Professor of Sociology Vaughan Higgins
- Councillor Andrea Dawkins
- Facilitated by Associate Professor Fred Gale