Science writer Bernie Hobbs moderates a debate on the topic, "That all men aged 50-69 years should have annual prostate cancer screening with a PSA test"
- Dr Liesel Fitzgerald, Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania
- Professor Frank Bowden, Australian National University
- University Professor Paul Glasziou, Bond University
- Professor Mark Nelson, Menzies Institute for Medical Research, University of Tasmania
- Dr Michael Vaughan, Urologist, Hobart Private Hospital
- Penny Egan, CEO, Cancer Council Tasmania
Public Forum Hobart Medical Sciences Precinct, Corner of Liverpool and Campbell Streets, Hobart